-->

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !!

In recent months there were some scam cases implicate Binamandiri to collaborate with overseas agent, by imposing as Binamandiri Branch Offices in Indonesia.

Due to the above matter, we would like to inform to the public that Binamandiri DOES NOT HAVE any branch office and/or individual anywhere else outside Malang City in Indonesia, who claim as Binamandiri’s representative who has the authority to collaborate with overseas agency, BESIDE the board of directors at Head Office in Malang, which can be seen in Binamandiri site. The correspondent address between Binamandiri and overseas agency ONLY using the address in Binamandiri’s Business License, Jalan Kartini No.19-A Malang-Indonesia 65111, Phone +62 (341) 323990, Fax +62 (341) 366566, account@binamandiri.com. All correspondent emails are using corporate email and not any commercial-free email such as Yahoo Email

Any contacts outside the above Correspondence Information are considered imposter. Binamandiri does not be responsible for any loss caused by misleading from Binamandiri’s imposter. All fraud cases will be reported to the Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration for further criminal prosecution. For any information please refers to our website

Monday, December 8, 2008

BIENVENUE au Toronto - Canada

After 3 days transiting in Hong Kong, which mainly to process my Australia visa at Australia Consulate General in Hong Kong, I continued my business trip to Canada.

I took Air Canada’s new air fleet Boeing 777-200, from Hong Kong to Pearson International Airport Toronto – Canada. The flight took almost 15 hours, the longest flight ever. I asked for windows seat, and end up to get the seat at the end of the airplane, which most people will always avoid it because it worst seat where it comes to turbulence and landing. Windows seat, for me, is important, because I can see Canada from the sky prior to landing. It was very bumpy flight, especially at the back, just like ride roller coaster, as the pilot decided to re-route to arrive head of schedule.

I slept most of the journey, just to minimize jet lag effect and to be fit when arrive in Toronto. Time flew very fast, and Air Canada started to descend and prepare for landing. I saw from the windows, mix colors, white snow and grey from trees cover with snow, also city light of Toronto, just so beautiful.
It was excellent pilot of Air Canada, the landing was very smooth, no bump at all.
The flight attendance informed the passenger that the weather was clear and windy with MINUS 8 DEGREE, not just cold but EXTREMELY COLD.

I passed Custom and Immigration very smooth, very friendly officer, NICE. Just got surprised that, the bag cart, where all airports I experience are free bag cart, just grab and use, in Toronto, I have to pay CAD 2 or Rp. 18.000 per-cart, either you pay with coin or swipe your visa or master card. So if you new comer to Toronto, prepare CAD 2 or get your visa card ready.

I was waiting outside for the hotel shuttle bus; it was the first time I experience minus 8 degree. I could not stand more than 10 minutes outside the airport. My hands and ears were started to frozen and my brain was quite pain to stand from the cold. Anyway after 20 minutes waiting inside the terminal, my bus came and took me to the hotel.

I started my first day with hot shower, and prepared everything for tomorrow business meeting. When I set the TV on, it was actually MINUS 12 DEGREE, and it will warmer on Monday with possibility of snow shower 1 – 3 mm.

BIENVENUE AU TORONTO or Welcome to Toronto
Bookmark and Share